P100 respirators are effective at blocking 99.97 percent of oil-based particulates when properly worn. They can protect wearers from exposure to dust, fumes and hazardous mists. P100 masks are ideal for construction environments, food processing plants, agricultural applications and pharmaceutical manufacturing. They also provide complete protection against non-oil-based particulates, like lead, arsenic and cadmium. P100 respirators are often used during welding, as well. Each P100 mask in our inventory meets OSHA and NIOSH standards.
P100 Masks for Protection against Avian Flu, Swine Flu and Other Diseases
The Centers for Disease Control tested P100 masks for their efficacy against avian flu, swine flu and other contagious diseases and found them to provide superior protection. Since P100 respirators are capable of blocking the majority of airborne hazards, people often use them to prevent the spread of dangerous diseases.
- Adjustable cloth straps assure a snug, comfortable fit
- Ventex valve lets the hot air out faster so workers breathe easier and stay cooler
- Soft foam face cushion for added comfort and less pressure
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband
- Facepiece is naturally contoured for less pressure
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 99.97% against oil and non-oil based particulates
- Certified under 42CFR84
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative
- Made in U.S.A.